Monday, April 25, 2011

More posts will come soon...

I promise I'll write more soon. One post a week has proven to be harder than I imagined, but still, I should be able to write more frequently.

Recently, however, I have been busy. I've been much more active in the community, I've attended many lectures, presentations, etc. and I've been involved in volunteer opportunities. On top of that, last week was Baltimore Green Week, of which I spent each evening at an event learning about sustainability in Baltimore, and I received my acceptance letter to the Master of City and Regional Planning program at Morgan State University. I'll be specializing in Urban Design and Sustainability. But first, I need to figure out how to pay for my education!!!

Here's a start, a humble request for sponsorship! http://www.sponsormydegree.com/meganschwartz

No comments:

Post a Comment